Saturday, July 23, 2011

Back From The Bahamas!

Hello everyone!!

Sorry I have been MIA for awhile.  I was vacationing with my husband, brother, and mom in the Bahamas.  This was a much needed vacation for all of us and we really enjoyed ourselves.  I will be sharing random outfits and photos of some of the fun things we did over there.  The Bahamas is such an amazing place.  The people are so friendly, the water is crystal clear, and the jewelry they sell is gorgeous! This is my third time vacationing there.  My husband and I are in love with this island.  I took many photos.  Some with my Nikon and some with my Sony Cyber Shot, so some photos might not be top quality.
I hope you enjoy as I take you along on my trip.

xoxo, Gloria

My husband and I celebrating our 1 Year Anniversary!

Me and my little brother.  (Not so little anymore.)

LOL love when my husband does this in pictures.




My mom and I. I love her! 

Dress- Forever 21
Belt- Francesca's  Collection
Purse- Tory Burch
Necklace- Purchased in Puerto Rico
Ring- YSL Arty ring

2 comments:

  1. woooooot! you are SOOO tan! holy cow i love it! glad you guys had a good time!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You and Mom look like twins.. Glad you enjoyed Bahamas.. that's one of my favorite places to go.

    ReplyDelete