Tuesday, May 17, 2011

My Favorite Eyeshadow Palettes For Spring

Hello everyone!!  Lately, I have been gravitating towards the same eyeshadow colors. I have a ridiculous collection of makeup but  I have been using the same five palettes almost everyday.  They are mainly neutrals because it's work appropriate.  I hope you like...

 The first one below is the "Kat Von D" True Romance Eyeshadow Palette. This palette in only sold at Sephora.  Kat Von D palettes are really smooth and pigmented. 


Swatches for the above "Kat Von D" palette.

 This next palette is the "Too Faced" Naked Eye Palette.  I love this palette because it comes with cute cards that explain how to apply eyeshadow looks.  The eye shadows are really wearable for everyday and look amazing on every skin tone. 


 The palette below is the "Tempting" quad by MAC cosmetics. This quad was from the Cult of Cherry collection.(I mentioned this in my last post.  This is the eye makeup I was using.)  It's kind of pointless to show this one, because I don't think they sell it anymore, but you can probably find some close enough dupes.  I am obsessed with the colors in this quad. 

The following palette below is awesome! It's the "Urban Decay" Naked palette.  You do not know how hard it was for me to get my hands on this palette.  It is always sold out and always high in demand.  You can do so many eye shadow looks with this one palette.  Smokey eyes, neutral eyes, sunkissed glowing eyes, EVERYTHING and ANYTHING can be created with this one palette. 



If you had to only buy one palette, I'd say def buy this one!!!



And lastly, but certainly not the least, my new obsession, INGLOT cosmetics. I never in a million years thought I would like a makeup line more then MAC but I think I have found one.   Inglot is a company from Poland and the way their products just go on the skin is amazing.  There are about 5 locations right now throughout the US and lucky for me there is one right in my area!!! I think there are lots of locations in Europe.  I am in love with the pigmentation and overall color payoff of these eye shadows.  The only thing about this line that is a little blah is that they don't name their products with catchy names.  They name them with numbers. So it's a little harder to remember what colors are your favorite. 




Overall, these five palettes are my favorite right now for Spring.  With my growing collection, I might change my mind in a few months. LOL

1 comment:

  1. great... now i need to get the Naked Eye palette. I love Natural and Romantic so much, how can i go wrong? lol and the Inglot looks sick!

    ReplyDelete