Wednesday, May 18, 2011

One Can Only Dream...

Follow my blog with bloglovin

Hi everyone

It's been raining for like three days straight and I'm just sick of it.  I can't wait for the sun to finally shine through.  While I was home I decided to make a LITTLE WISHLIST of the things I'm drooling over at this moment.  Some are practical and I might buy them soon..while others might be a little out of my reach for the time being. LOL But one can only dream right...?  What are some items on your wishlist???

Sachin Babi sequin dress
$660 - 25park.com

True religion jeans
$137 - piperlime.gap.com

TopShop body con skirt
$64 - topshop.com

Christian Louboutin platform pumps
$995 - net-a-porter.com

Tory burch shoes
204 GBP - farfetch.com

ASOS bag
asos.com

La Mer Collections wrap watch
$128 - nordstrom.com

House of Harlow 1960 gold jewelry
$39 - shopthetrendboutique.com

Straw hat
topman.com



May I start off by saying that I am in love with the Sachin Babi sequin dress!!! ::drools::  I am going to my cousin's wedding in June and boy would I feel like one hot mamacita in that dress!!!! Okay..let's be real I'm not going to pay that much for a dress but I think it's gorgeous.  Looks like it would hug the body in all the right places.
Next, I think I am def going to buy these crisp white jeans.  I need a new pair and the skinny jean cut of these bad boys is just amazing.  In the summer, when you have a nice tan, a pair of white skinny jeans will look awesome.
This next item on my wishlist, is just so RUNWAY! I'm in love with this TOPSHOP body con skirt.  I love black and white and stripes are so in trend right now.  I can picture me wearing it with a really bright shirt, and just throwing in that POP of color.  I LOVE IT!
The Louboutin pumps are just outrageous!  I'm in love with the color and can wear them with so many different outfits.  I fell in love with them as soon as I saw them.
These Tory Burch thong sandals I might get because I just love Tory Burch.  I love collecting her bags and her clothes and accessories are just so classy.  I would rock these all summer.
The ASOS  purse is so structured and I am loving its shape.  Plus, I go nuts for anything animal print.  It almost reminds me of a "grandma bag" but I don't care. I love it!!!
The La Mer collections wrap watches are so casual and go with anything.  They come off looking like you are wearing bracelets which is why I love them.  I love the tan color with the gold studs.  It just looks so relaxed yet put together.
I am a big fan of huge cocktail rings, so when YSL came out with this line of arty rings I went nuts.  This ring is so odd and looks like it belongs in a museum! I want one!!
The next item on my wishlist is this feather ring by House of Harlow.  I love this line by Nicole Richie.  The jewelry is just very old/Native American looking but I love it! 
And last but not least, this cute straw hat from topman.com.  I love hats of all kinds. There are days that I don't feel like doing my hair, I just slap a hat on. 
I hope you liked my wishlist.


xoxo, Gloria














3 comments:

  1. Nothing cheers up a rainy day as a wishlist full of beautiful clothes! thank you for your nice comment on my blog, like yours too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Louboutin pumps are hot! I have been aching for a YSL ring, but it's out of my price range! Hahaha

    ReplyDelete